شبكة الإستخبارات الإسلامية

Truth Jihad Radio exclusive: "A person in my family was involved in 9/11"

Kevin Barrett's radio show schedule

Truth Jihad Radio Sat. 12/11/10, 5-7 pm Central, American Freedom Radio (archived here.) Call-in number: (402) 237-2525 or post your questions to my Facebook page.

Why can't Wikileaks, with all its amazing resources, break any 9/11 stories? It's not like it's all that hard. This Saturday, 12/11/10, I'll be breaking two!

Rushing in where Assange fears to tread, I will be interviewing two people who have had to live with the emotionally devastating reality of knowing that people they are/were close to are 9/11 criminals.

My first hour guest, Witness #1, says it flat-out: "A person in my family was involved in 9/11."

My second-hour guest, Witness #2, was shocked and traumatized upon learning of smoking-gun evidence that former colleagues were involved in the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center.

I have met both of these people in person. Both are unusually well-educated (they've done doctoral work) and palpably sincere. Both have been devastated by the knowledge that people they were close to are 9/11-complicit. Both have been hesitant to come forward for various reasons, including concern for their own safety. (I will be discussing matters with one of these witnesses that, not long ago, s/he begged me not to discuss publicly: "You want to get me killed?" As for the other witness, this will be his/her first-ever public statement.)

Those who would prefer that this information not be aired should know that it is already in the hands of several people, and that any action taken against either of my radio guests would only serve to publicize it and underline its veracity. 
 
http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/2010/12/truth-jihad-radio-exclusive-person-in.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments