UPDATE FROM LIBYA; 13 September 2012-11H18 GMT: Special forces which stroke the US embassy in Benghazi are definitively from the UAE and were dressed as NATO special forces. These are trained and supervised by the french DGSE, like the qataris special forces in Libya, the head of the DGSE is Erard Corbin de Mangoux, he was put in place in France by mossadnik Sarkozy. Mangoux is a Gladio-mossad member like his master Charles Pasqua
Different witnesses in Benghazi confirmed that the commandos which attacked the US convoy had night-vision helmets, laser-guided weapons, highly sophisticated, and GPS trackers, they were dressed as NATO special forces units, like the ones operating in Benghazi up to the Egyptian border. These witnesses confirm that none of the attackers speak any Arabic or Berberian dialect use in the area, they flew the scene very quickly. The different factions in Benghazi are trained and supervised by the pentagone. Only French and British are dressed this way in the area. None of any groups in Benghazi have the ability to trace so easily any target, otherwise they would have killed Gaddafi without NATO help. Prime suspects are the israelis, as Obama is still refusing to meet with Netanyahu. Like in 2007, Zionist cartoons provocation, Israel is fueling the West with Islamophobia because Israel lost the intelligence battle over the Middle East, as the US had been able to know exactly what Netanyahu was doing, something entirely new in Washington. This new wave of provocations is designed to fuel the hatred against Muslims in the US, and put the israeli agenda on the table, 7 weeks before the presidential elections, to give Romney 'an agenda', as his defeat is now sure, unless Israel is able to trigger serious attacks against the US military in the Middle East. This has all the trademarks of a false flag, Israel does not need the US anymore meddling in Libya, like in Lebanon in 1982, they will strike and kill a maximum of US and NATO military forces to signify that they are in charge now.
US consulate attack in Libya: unrepentant film-maker goes into hiding
It was released in July, but only began to be noticed in the Islamic world after a version dubbed into Arabic was put online last week.
Speaking by telephone to the Associated Press from an undisclosed location, Bacile, who went into hiding on Tuesday, remained defiant, saying Islam is a “cancer” and that he intended his film to be a provocative political statement condemning the religion.
Bacile, who is aged 52 or 56, said he believed the film will help his native land by exposing Islam’s flaws to the world.
“Islam is a cancer, period,” he repeatedly said, claiming the film cost £3.3 million to make and was financed with the help of more than 100 Jewish donors.
He said he had worked with some 60 actors and 45 crew to make the two-hour film in a three-month period last year in California. “The movie is a political movie. It’s not a religious movie,” he said.
It is also being promoted by controversial Florida pastor Terry Jones, who sparked protests in the past for burning the Koran and vehemently opposing the construction of a mosque near Ground Zero in New York.
Jones had said he planned to show a 13-minute clip of the film on Tuesday evening at his church in Gainesville, Florida.
Though Mr Bacile was apologetic about the American deaths in Benghazi, he blamed lax embassy security and the perpetrators of the violence.
“I feel the security system [at the embassies] is no good,” said Bacile. “America should do something to change it.”
A 14-minute trailer of the film that sparked the protests depicts Muhammad as a fraud, a womanizer and a madman in an overtly ridiculing way, showing him having sex and calling for massacres. Its production values are shoddy and the dialogue stilted. In most scenes actors are super-imposed on desert locations; many have browned their faces with make-up.
The New York Times reported that the film excerpt had drawn little attention since being posted in July, but was picked up after a version dubbed into Arabic was put online last week.
Bacile said the film was produced in English and he doesn’t know who dubbed it in Arabic. The full work has been shown once, to a mostly empty cinema in Hollywood earlier this year, he said.
The website’s guidelines call for removing videos that include a threat of violence, but not those that only express opinions. YouTube’s practice is not to comment on specific videos.
A scene from the film was also was broadcast on the Egyptian television channel Al-Nas, and then on Sunday, Egyptian Grand Mufti Ali Gomaa denounced “the actions undertaken by some extremist Copts who made a film offensive to the prophet”.
Morris Sadek, an Egyptian-born Christian in the US known for his anti-Islam views, told the Associated Press from Washington that he was promoting the video on his website and on certain television stations, which he did not identify. He has staged protests before with Terry Jones.
Both Sadek and Bacile depicted the film as showing how Coptic Christians are oppressed in Egypt, though it goes well beyond that to ridicule Muhammad – a reflection of their contention that Islam as a religion is inherently oppressive.
“The main problem is I am the first one to put on the screen someone who is [portraying] Muhammad. It makes them mad,” Bacile said. “But we have to open the door. After 9/11 everybody should be in front of the judge, even Jesus, even Muhammad.”
For several days, Egyptian media have been reporting on the video, playing some excerpts from it and blaming Sadek for it, with ultraconservative clerics going on air to denounce it.
Muslims find it offensive to depict Muhammad in any fashion, much less in an insulting way. The 2005 publication of 12 caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad in a Danish newspaper triggered riots in many Muslim countries.
Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation based in Manchester, issued a statement which led with the a condemnation of the film.
“I wish to condemn with reservation the vile and disgusting film by Israeli filmmaker Sam Bacile, produced in the United States which depicts the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in a derogatory way. The only intention of this evil man is to cause harm to the hearts of Muslims and create more friction amongst our diverse communities,” he said.
He went on to condemn the killing of US ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens. “Whilst we Muslims are hurting and disgusted at his film we must maintain peaceful protest and ensure we channel our anger towards those that have done such actions.”
He called on YouTube to remove the film. The foundation’s stated aim is to work for the “peaceful co-existence and dialogue for all communities”.