شبكة الإستخبارات الإسلامية

Mind-controllers chant "anti-Semite!"

By Kevin Barrett, 


When you point out simple, obvious, yet taboo political facts, you're going to get smeared.

Here is my latest Press TV interview:



Because I'm willing to speak such simple, obvious truths, and because Press TV occasionally invites guests who say such things, both Press TV and I are under fire.

Press TV has been taken off the air by the European Fascist Union (protest here) and I have been smeared for the second time by the Defamation League. Why? For the crime of letting an occasional word of truth escape the containment bubble and float into the public sphere.

Taking the bizarre witch-hunt against Greta Berlin of the Free Gaza Movement as my example, I just penned a meditation on how the whole smear-the-truth process works:


Mind-controllers chant "anti-Semite" to prevent thoughtcrime

By Kevin Barrett, for Press TV

I met a nice working-class Jewish guy while covering the Economic Democracy Conference in Madison, WI this weekend. When he figured out that I was Kevin Barrett, the "notorious 9/11 truth professor," he turned visibly pale. "Are you really a…a holocaust denier?" he asked, his voice trembling...  (Read the article)


http://truthjihad.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/mind-controllers-chant-anti-semite.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments