'Guide us to the straight path,
The path of those upon whom You bestowed favours,
Not those who have invited Your wrath,
nor those who have gone astray'. “Al-Fatih”
- OIC must be assisted by a Shurah comprising of all the sects and schools of thoughts in Islam besides the technocrats and experts in different fields of science and technology, education, health, Islamic Jurisprudence, etc. It should address all the multilateral and bilateral disputes amongst the member states and develop harmony and unity amongst the Ummah.
- A defence and foreign affairs committee should be established to coordinate and direct all such activities of the Ummah as a joint strategy. The defence industry should also be the responsibility of this committee.
- The Islamic Development Bank should be made subordinate to OIC thereby developing a single currency, free trade and investment schedules in accordance with the teachings of Quran in the Muslim World.
- An Islamic Shariah Court of Justice should also be established and this should be the supreme judicial body of the Ummah.
- All the Muslim countries must transfer their assets from the western countries and reinvest their funds in the Muslim Block.
Raja Ghulam Mujtaba