NATO Trains Afghan Army To Guard Asian Pipeline
Turkmenistan gaz fields are in the hand of a mossad front man Yosef A. Maiman (Mehrav Group Israel). Afghanistan and Iraq illegal wars were waged by israelis to create the Eretz Israel, Greater Israel.
Stop NATO, December 20, 2010
On the same day North Atlantic Treaty Organization Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen endorsed the U.S.’s Afghanistan and Pakistan Annual Review released on December 15 and stated:
"We will continue to train Afghan forces so they can provide security for the Afghan people.
"For example, Indian and Pakistani officials are engaged in detailed discussions on the technical, financial and legal aspects of building a USD 4 billion pipeline that would bring Iranian natural gas to Pakistan and India, a project that Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has said also raises US
"With the Asian Development Bank backing the TAPI project unlike the IPI pipeline" currently:
"At present, Turkmenistan sells natural gas to Iran, China and Russia." 
"Potential gas supplies in Turkmenistan and Iraq can provide the crucial additional volumes beyond those in Azerbaijan to realize the Southern Corridor.
The pipeline will then proceed to Quetta, the capital of Balochistan.
In October NATO helicopters crossed 200 meters into Balochistan.
China also intends to turn the port into an energy transit center for oil and natural gas originating from Iran and other parts of the Middle East as well as Africa and plans to construct an oil pipeline from Gwadar to China’s Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region.
The TAPI and related pipeline projects will not only adversely affect Iran and Russia.
According to the NATO website,
"NTM-A brings together efforts to train the Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF) with the aim of increasing coherence and effectiveness among all contributors. Support to the ANSF including the building of an Afghan institutional training base for both the Afghan National Army (ANA) and Afghan National Police (ANP) and coordinating international efforts to train, equip and sustain these forces.
The NATO Training Mission – Afghanistan is modeled after the NATO Training Mission – Iraq , established by a decision made at the 2004 NATO summit in Istanbul, Turkey. Its first commander was General David Petraeus, now in charge of over 150,000 U.S. and NATO troops in Afghanistan.
The NATO Training Mission – Iraq is the model for building from the top down the armed forces of a conquered and subjugated nation by the Western alliance, including training military and security forces to guard the country’s energy infrastructure.
In Iraq and now even more so in Afghanistan, NATO is assisting the U.S. in achieving vital geopolitical objectives in strategically vital parts of the world.
1) The Hindu, December 13, 2010
2) Daily Times, December 12, 2010/Asian News International, December 13, 2010
3) Agence France-Presse, December 13, 2010
4) NATO Training Mission Meets Procurement, Training Goals
U.S. Department of Defense, December 16, 2010
5) Spencer Ackerman, Army Set to Award Mega-Contract to Train Afghan Cops
Danger Room, December 16, 2010
6) North Atlantic Treaty Organization, December 16, 2010
7) David B. Ottaway and Dan Morgan, Gas Pipeline Bounces Between Agenda]
Washington Post, October 5, 1998
10) Taleban in Texas for talks on gas pipeline
BBC News, December 4, 1997
11) BBC News, December 11, 2010
12) The Hindu, August 25, 2005
13) Press Trust of India, July 27, 2005
14) The Hindu, December 13, 2010
15) Industrial Fuels and Power, November 22, 2010
16) Nabucco Spokesman: Turkmenistan Natural Gas Promise 'Remarkable’
Sofia News Agency, November 25, 2010
18) West Using Its Military Might To Control World Energy Resources:
Pentagon’s Global Mission To Secure Oil And Gas Supplies
Stop NATO, September 22, 2009
19) U.S. Department of State, June 24, 2008
20) Kazakhstan: U.S., NATO Seek Military Outpost Between Russia And China
Stop NATO, April 14, 2010
21) Azeri Press Agency, August 20, 2010
22) Catherine A. Fitzpatrick, Is the U.S. Violating Turkmenistan’s Neutrality
with the NDN?
EurasiaNet, August 1, 2010
23) Asian News International, October 15, 2010
24) Report on Progress Toward Security and Stability in Afghanistan
25) North Atlantic Treaty Organization
26) Iraq: NATO Assists In Building New Middle East Proxy Army
Stop NATO, August 13, 2010