NEARLY 2 MILLIONS EGYPTIANS PRAYING IN MEYDAN TAHRIR BEHIND SHEYKH MUHAMMAD JIBREEN
(EXCLUSIVE UPDATED) NEWS ON EGYPT-EMBASSIES EVACUATED-COUP THREATENED
MUBARAK PUBLICLY DENIES RESIGNATIONGUNFIRE ERUPTS AROUND PALACE, PARAMILITARY FORCES ENGAGED
- Coup against Mubarak and Suleiman eminent
- US Embassy in Cairo to be targeted
- El Baradei calls out to army for support “save Egypt
- Crowds are moving on the Presidential Palace. Gunfire has erupted. Among the crowds are members of organized paramilitary units. Something is going on, something more than a public response.
- President Obama has expressed shock to his close advisors, in the belief that Mubaraks attempts to retain power will result in large scale violence.
- Embassies, particularly those of Egypt’s neighbors, are evacuating.
- The power struggle between Vice President Suleiman and Defense Minister Tantawi, with Suleiman backed by Israel, is likely to turn bloody.
“There was story aired by fox news 10 days ago claiming that Suleiman was targeted and some of body guard killed, 10 days ago is just not right Suleiman was just not at the place, it happen last evening and Suleiman and Shafiq are now clearly targeted. There is now an anonymous ‘High Council of The Egyptian Army’ that sent messages through Arabs diplomats and intelligence agencies claiming that they were behind the attempt to kill Suleiman.
This ‘High Council of the Egyptian Army’ is a bogus, and the information coming from Fox news was a fake 10 days ago was in fact coming from Israelis intelligence in Cairo. Was it a warning ? May be, but Suleiman was now targeted and at least 2 bodyguards definitely killed.
There is someone generating confusion and chaos and obviously, these are Israelis. The Israelis wanted to put the blame on the general Tantawi, Defense Minister, because he is very critical of them, so there is a fight between Suleiman and Tantawi at the moment ongoing”
“American are busy in fact short cutting some real military opposed to Suleiman projects, but these are at moment divided on the strategy to adopt against Suleiman. It is not clear who is pulling the strings but Defense Minister, General Tantawi would like to sit at the place of Suleiman. He clearly mentioned the risk of the division of the country and the Sinai according to well placed sources.
There are clearly two agendas at work.
It appears now that there is a major split between Mubarak and his American and Israelis masters backing Suleiman, who want to get rid of him asap. Mubarak is not responding anymore to the orders, so tomorrow just expect much more violence to take Mubarak out. Mubarak just went on Egyptian TV saying he will not move, he wants stay until September, a coup now is more likely to happen ”