شبكة الإستخبارات الإسلامية

Veteran intelligence officer and pacific activist Ray McGovern assaulted by zionist mouth piece Hilary Clinton's gorillas

Has Obama ordered violence on veterans?

By Captain Eric H. May
Intelligence Editor
The Lone Star Iconoclast

HOUSTON, 2/20/11 -- These are tough times for Ray McGovern and me, two former Army intelligence officers who have seen better days:

  • In 2003 we were war critics with credentials.
  • In 2004 we signed the 9/11 Truth Statement.
  • In 2005 we were part of Camp Casey.

Here's how government goons handled 71-year-old Ray last week: Ex-CIA Analyst Ray McGovern Beaten, Arrested for Silent Protest at Clinton Speech, http://www.democracynow.org/2011/2/18/ex_cia_analyst_ray_mcgovern_beaten

Despite our connections we weren't acquainted, but I always respected his courage and candor. I wish him a speedy recovery, and hope that he will smile with me at the zany Zionist claim that we once controlled Cindy Sheehan:

With Eric May hanging around in the early days, and Ray McGovern sliming himself all over her later on, it’s clear that people with an agenda to steer her toward the blame Israel meme attached themselves to her. They were helpful, I’m sure, appearing to provide stolid, real world perspectives amid all those crazy peace activists. And people like McGovern and May assumed the authority of “insiders”. I mean, if Israel does control the U.S., surely a CIA honcho like McGovern would know about it, right?
I can't speak for Ray, but I never said a dozen words to Cindy Sheehan, respecting her heartbreak from a distance. Anyway, the Code Pink inner circle who ran Camp Casey didn't care much for my military manners, although they were charmed with my dog, Dexter -- and that pretty much summed up my place in the order of things.

+ + +

For my part, on January 29 I was assaulted by staffers at the VA hospital in Houston. Administrators subsequently cut my access to the Internet, my veteran advocate, and the hospital police. Three days after the assault I went into a state of oxygen desaturation, lost consciousness, and almost died.

The senior respiratory therapist who saved me exclaimed to surrounding staff that the eight ounces of bloody phlegm she had extracted from my lungs was the most she had ever seen. She also said that she would like to report whoever was responsible for my close call.

One week after the assault, the police finally met my attorney and me, and their first question was why it had taken me so long to call them. After an hour of discussion with us, and some critical disclosure by informed nurses, they took a report, apologized for the hospital, and promised swift action. They have been silent for the last two weeks, however, and will not return my attorney's calls. I suspect that the VA, which muscled and muzzled me, is pressuring its police.

I shall soon present the full story to the public as The VA in 3-D. Section 3-D is where they put quadriplegic ventilator patients like me. Although I was held incommunicado, I was able to take enough notes for an eye-opening report.

+ + +

 USA Update: Atomic Battle at Baghdad Airport

A physician wrote:

The DU debate is totally false as long as the issue of nukes is not addressed. In the Battle of Baghdad, the deaths of 3,000 US soldiers was kept secret because they were “friendly fire” nuked, along with 20,000 Iraqi soldiers engaging them. Their story is at Ghost Troop Home, http://www.ghosttroop.net. As a medical doctor, I find that the DU sickness in veterans shows all the signs of regular alpha radiation illness.

Reply to a physician:

Doctor, I agree with both your historical and medical diagnoses. The Battle of Baghdad was pasted over with Jessica Lynch and jokes about Baghdad Bob. The nuke at Baghdad Airport was described by the commander of the Iraqi forces, General Al-Rawi, in a fourth-anniversary interview published by Al-Jazeera.

The Iconoclast had published the same analysis a few days earlier, independent of Al-Rawi and Al Jazeera. Three weeks later Congress held (CYA)  hearings about misinformation in the false reports about Jessica Lynch and Pat Tillman.

I was not involved in the military at the time of the Battle of Baghdad. The best story about my efforts to end the cover-up is by W. Leon Smith in his article, Captain Courageous Witnessed: Dr. Kelly Assassinated!, http://www.lonestaricon.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=340:captain-courageous-witnessed-dr-kelly-assassinated&catid=47:the-trenchwalker-by-w-leon-smith&Itemid=83

+ + +
Recommended Reading:

  1. Militant Libertarian: Captain Eric H. May, http://militantlibertarian.org/2010/09/29/captain-eric-h-may/
  2. ‘The Bitch in the Ditch’ vs. ‘General Betray Us’, http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=103x311036
  3. 9/11 Truth Statement, http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041026093059633
  4. The quote about Ray McGovern, Cindy Sheehan and me is from Ghosts in the Machine: Eric May and Infiltration of the Peace Movement, http://www.rebelnews.org/opinion/nwo/7533-

RAY MCGOVERN : Please Don’t Trust Fox News, There Was NO Heckler


EDITORS’ NOTE :  On February 15, 2011,  Ray McGovern, U.S. Army veteran and former senior CIA analyst whose duties included preparing the President’s Daily Brief and chairing National Intelligence Estimates, was beaten, handcuffed, violently dragged out and arrested by ‘two goons’ (in his words) after he stood up and turned his back ‘silently protesting’ a speech by U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, at George Washington University, in which she ironically called for internet freedom and condemned governments in the Middle East especially Iran for arresting protesters and not allowing free expression.
The term “heckler,” is certainly inappropriate for what he was doing, is defamatory and a false accusation by FOX NEWS.


Ray McGovern gives Press TV his own account of what exactly happened.


[A rushed press tv transcript below]
Press TV: Would you give us your own account of exactly what happened during and after the speech?
McGovern: Let me just start out by saying that your lead-in indicates that you are relying on Fox News, which is a notoriously unreliable source. There was no heckler. Iwas the person there. I said not a word. I stood silently with my back to the Secretary lest she get the idea that everyone in that whole auditorium agreed with her war-mongering policies.
I was standing silently, and I was jumped on by a man in a regular suit, then another person in a police uniform. I still do not know who jumped me, but I was taken outside where nobody was watching; I was manhandled; I have cuts and lacerations all over my body, and the important thing is that I was not heckling anyone.
I was completely silent. So I was taken completely by surprise, and by the time I realized what was happening to me, I had a chance to yell “So! This is what America has become!” Then I turned to my people that were pulling me out of this auditorium and said, “Who are you?” and the odd thing is that to this day I do not know who they were. But luckily there are photos on the Internet.
We will be able to find out who ordered that 220-pound muscular man who manhandled me; who ordered him to do that to a peaceful person not making a sound. Many still cameras captured exactly what I was doing and what I was not doing. I just finish up again by saying “Please do not trust Fox News. There was no heckler.”
Press TV: Mr. McGovern what happened after they dragged you out? From what we understand you were put in jail and left bleeding for quite a while. Also please, elaborate for our viewers what was the stance you were trying to make?
McGovern: Well, the stance that I was making is that Hillary Clinton is a person who has been an admirer of every war she has heard of. She was a great supporter of the Iraq war even though she knew better, because I told her, what a catastrophe it would be. She is a great supporter of the Afghanistan war, where many thousands of people have met their deaths, and she is in the forefront of agitating for war on Iran, and that comes through in her speech here.
I was amazed after I was released from prison and was able to go to the hospital and get my wounds bound. I read the speech, and it was quite remarkable. It was a speech about protests, and she is saying here in the speech – I just quote two or three sentences – that “Iran this week is once again using violence against protesters seeking basic freedoms. People protest. They stand. They march and chant. And the authorities track them and block them and arrest them.” There is something Kafaesque about this.
She is saying this; three paragraphs; and she stood silently watching me in the fourth row being pounced upon by these goons and unceremoniously ejected from the auditorium. She finishes with this sentence: “Iran is awful, because it is a government that routinely violates the rights of its people.”
And here I am being thrown out, bleeding profusely from these wounds that you can see there, and thrown in prison without any medical attention; kept there for three and a half hours, and it was myself that had to take a taxi cab to the hospital to get my wounds attended to; my wrists X-rayed to see what damage had been done.
Now fortunately I am going to survive, but I am thinking about people who are less able to defend themselves, not that I try to defend myself, but less able to contend with this kind of violence. And for Hillary Clinton to be talking about peaceful means of protest, in the same speech at which she continued as she watched me directly in front of her, being pounced upon and violated, there is a little too much to take.
Press TV: Indeed, this was very different from how Rumsfeld reacted when you peacefully confronted him as well. What do you say to that, and also, can you elaborate on the US’s double stance as far as what is going on in the Middle East these days; Bahrain, Yemen etc.?
McGovern: I think you have said it all when you say “double stance.” We are very much in favor of protest when it seems to be succeeding, except in our country. We like to keep the lid on. But what happened, of course, was that I was arrested and I am charged; I have to go to court. They said that I was guilty of “unruly conduct.” So there is a law against that, and I am smiling now, because there were about sixteen cameras there and there was indeed unlawful conduct, but it was not I who was doing the unlawful conduct. There were two goons. And the main question is “Who told them to violate me? Who told them to give me this kind of treatment?” We are going to find that out.
Press TV: We hope that you do, but from what I understand the Veterans Group, which you are also a part of, has demanded an apology from the office of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Have you gotten any response from them?
McGovern: Well, we are now holding our breath. You see, when you are the sole remaining super power in the world, you do not need to apologize for anything. I will give you five dollars if I get an apology from Hillary Clinton.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/02/22/ray-mcgovern-please-dont-trust-fox-news-there-was-no-heckler/

Post a Comment

0 Comments