- – Muslims are more likely to become terrorists;
- – they’re increasingly “radicalized” and compelled to commit violence in the name of Islam; and
- – counterterrorism policies should identify and stop them before they act.
- – government officials or agents initiating the idea; then
- – persuading individuals to discuss, plan or commit actions they otherwise never intended.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Stephen Lendman lives in Chicago and can be reached at email@example.com. Also visit his blog and listen to cutting-edge discussions with distinguished guests on the Progressive Radio News Hour on the Progressive Radio Network Thursdays at 10AM US Central time and Saturdays and Sundays at noon. All programs are archived for easy listening. He is also the author of “How Wall Street Fleeces America“