- James von Brunn — Is He a Patsy?, by Captain Eric H. May, 6/10/09
- Some suspect conspiracy in Holocaust Museum case, CNN, 6/16/09
On Race and Jews (4-5 October 2007)
Edited by Major Bill Fox, 6/11/09
We dispute several of Captain Eric May’s political conclusions while defending his right to express them. Captain May has good, not so good, and bad concepts: He defends the U.S. Constitution, and vigorously fights those who threaten it (Neocons, Mossad, Money); he confuses Bolshevism with Fascism; he denies the importance of Race.
The Constitution is a product of Westernman for Westernman. Fascism (one for all and all for one) is Nationalism (Racialism), wherein one race occupies its own territory (Patriotism). Bolshevism is Globalism (Zionism/Catholicism). DNA is Race; Race is Culture; Culture is Civilization. (Disraeli:”Race is everything!”).
I believe that Captain May is an honorable and talented man. His courageous (perhaps fatal to his health) fight against enemies of the Constitution is highly commended. However, because of his serious conceptual flaws, Captain May’s right to an Aryan leadership role must be denied. -- James von Brunn
(2) WILCO is a military abbreviation for “Will comply.”
(3) For more on Ghost Troop, please refer to Ghost Troop Introduction.
(4) Brother Shahid Allah is an original Ghost Troop and one of Captain May's close friends.
(5) “88″ is short for “HH” (H is the eighth letter of the alphabet), for “Heil Hitler!”